Urgh…I took my hat off and my friend said “WOW! You’re going bald!” That was when I knew I had to accept reality.
I had a consultation for a hair transplant procedure in Las Vegas.
- It was going to cost me $15,000-20,000, if not more.
- It would leave a giant scar on my head.
- It would take a year to see the results.
- I might need multiple transplants.
- There could be major complications.
I was working out at Lifetime Fitness, and I saw an ad in the gym for Scalp Micropigmentation (SMP for short). I had never heard of it before. I did an internet search, watched some YouTube videos, and saw that the #1 place to get Scalp Micropigmentation in Las Vegas was a place called Full Micropigmentation.
I went in for a consultation with Joe Barghi, the owner of Full Micropigmentation. That’s Joe in the photo:
Hair Transplant VS Scalp Micropigmentation…Joe explains the difference between the two procedures. After he explained it, there was NO way I was going to get a hair transplant. I decided I was going to go the SMP route and scheduled my appointments.
Joe did an INCREDIBLE job! Here’s my before and after pics:
For more cool before and after photos, check out the Full Micropigmentation Instagram page (@fullmicro)
Here’s some information about my procedure:
- It cost $6,500
- It takes 3 appointments
- Each appointment lasts around 7 hours
- I didn’t golf or do anything that would make me sweat for 3-4 days after each appointment
- Surprisingly, it was NOT painful and NOTHING like getting a tattoo
- The results look 100% natural
- Joe was super talented, informative, and helpful which is why he has so many positive reviews on Google and Yelp
- I’m really glad I did this instead of getting a hair transplant
- It’s finished! No creams or pills to take and no scars. Back to living life to the fullest!
Here’s a great video that explains the difference between getting a HAIR TRANSPLANT and getting SMP:
I hope you consider SMP over a hair transplant. You won’t regret it. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions about my experience.
Here’s a list of the TOP 3 Scalp Micropigmentation providers in Las Vegas according to Yelp:
1. Full Micropigmentation – Joe Barghi (www.fullscalp.com)
9480 S Eastern Ave, Suite 135
Las Vegas, NV 89123
Phone: 702-333-1181 Email: email@example.com
3. Alpha Micropigmentation (www.alphamicropigmentation.com)